Today I set aside the earlier bulk of the afternoon to take a field trip to my library and stock up on reading material. Here are some of the treasures I extracted.
- “Smart Women Finish Rich” by David Bach
- “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason
- “The Millionaire Mind” by Thomas J. Stanley
Currently on Request from Scattered Local Branches:
- “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas Stanley & William Danko
- “One Minute Millionaire” by Victor Hansen & Robert Allen
- “The Bogleheads Guide to Investing” by Taylor Larimore et al.
What I’ve Finished Reading:
- “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey
- “Young, Fabulous and Broke” by Suze Orman
- “The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom” by Suze Orman
- “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki
- “The Automatic Millionaire” by David Bach
- “The Road to Wealth” by Suze Orman
- “The Courage to be Rich” by Suze Orman
I also curled up in a comfy chair in the corner for an hour and browsed through some articles in Money Magazine, Kiplingers and Business Week.
I ♥ my library.